Ordering & Minimums
Production Time & Shipping
Payment & Terms
Ordering & Minimums
How to Order
Step 1 - Get in touch with us! Via the Online Stores, Request a Quote, Email or Phone.
Not sure of the right product? Let us help. We'll need to know:
Then let our expertise go to work for you and present the best choices for you to decide.
- What you would like the promotional item to communicate...what is the end result you would like to achieve?
- When is it needed for & Who is the intended end user?
- How many pieces, and what is the approximate budget?
If you would like to see what's available to narrow down options; utilize our product online catalogs & advanced search options.
Step 2 - Customize it! With your logo and marketing message.
- Email us your logo or existing artwork. We can advise and decide together how to utilize your imprint to have the greatest impact.
- We'll discuss size, location, colors, and type of imprint.
- Our Art Department will review it's useability and advise if revisions are neccessary or additional costs are involved.
Step 3 - Order it! Give us the go ahead:
- We provide a written formal quote that includes all the details & costs (shipping is approximate).
- You approve the quote via written email or fax; your order is now in pre-production. We check final stock availability, formally begin the order and submit artwork.
Please note that once you provide written approval of your quote to proceed, it now becomes a formal order that will incur costs if changed or cancelled. Please review our Terms and Conditions if neccessary.
- A virtual proof will be sent to you and upon your signed art approval, it now enters production. All production turnaround times stated do not start until you approve the final artwork.
- · For embroidered or screen printed wearables: 12 pieces.
- · For hard goods: varies depending upon the product and the manufacturer. Contact us for more specific details.
Less Than Minimum Quantities:
We realize there are occasions when you may need fewer items than our stated minimum quantities. This may be possible, depending upon our manufacturers policies. Most times they will impose a pricing surcharge for this. Please contact us for more information.
Production Time and Shipping
All stated production times through out the catalogues and below do not begin until final signed/written artwork approval has been given.
These are approximate times & are affected based on stock availability, shipping times, and time of year. Contact us with your needed-in-hand date for specific turn-arounds.
- For embroidered products: 2 - 3 weeks after receipt and signed approval of artwork.
- For hard goods: 2 - 4 weeks after receipt and signed approval of artwork (design, colors and placement) Delivery times vary, depending upon the specific manufacturer.
- For custom items overseas or custom tooled: 8 - 12 weeks after approval of pre-production sample.
To ensure delivery of last minute orders in time for your Special Event, please contact us directly with specific details. Additional rush & shipping charges may apply depending upon the manufacturer. Check out our Online Catalogs Quick Ship suppliers that can fast track key items and ship out within 24 - 48 hours.
- Our preferred carriers are UPS and GREYHOUND for local orders.
- All shipments are FOB Factory (sent prepaid and invoiced to the client).
- We will gladly use your carrier if you supply us with your account number.
Payment & Terms
Invoices are due and payable upon receipt
We accept Company Cheques, Interac Cash,
Visa, and MasterCard are accepted only at time of delivery or a 3 % surcharge will be assessed.
· All first time orders require a 50% deposit.
· All orders over $5,000.00 require a 50% deposit.
Accounts can be set up and terms negotiated upon completion of our credit application. For more information, please contact our Controller, Edna Fong.
The credit application must be used in the following circumstances:
· For all new customers requesting credit, your first order must be accompanied with a 50% deposit.
· Approved accounts are granted terms of 30 days, up to a maximum balance of $5000.
· If you are requesting product from an unique supplier or not on our current supplier list a 50% deposit will be required.
· Orders for Non-Profit Organizations (i.e.;teams etc) are C.O.D. unless pre-authorized.
Whenever possible to avoid additional fees, all digital art must be provided in vector formats such as Corel Draw (.cdr), Adobe Illiustrator (.ai or .eps). Please save all fonts to curves or outlines.
When sending artwork over email, we accept files up to 5 mb. If your artwork files are larger than this, please contact us to arrange the ability to receive your files via ftp.
Please send all artwork as clean, color separated and camera ready. Use pantone (PMS) for all colours within your artwork. No process colors ( cmyk or rgb) can be processed.
Always send us in electronic format the color breaks and pantone numbers within your artwork.
Examples of artwork that is NOT camera ready: photographs, faxed art, gif images (.gif), powerpoint (.pps) images and presentations, corporate letterheads, business cards, jpeg images (.jpg), word documents (.doc, .docx,.wpd), bitmap images (BMP), TIFF images (.tff), non vector PDF files (.pdf)
Here's a close-up of a vector graphic. Notice the smooth clean lines.
Here's a close-up of the same graphic in bitmap format. Notice how the square pixels don’t allow for straight clean lines.
The Embroidery process requires the Digitization of Artwork.
Digitizing is the process of taking a design, magnifying the image and placing where every stitch will go, how many stitches will be required and what type of stitch it should be. Once this is done, the image is turned into a .dst file (digitized stitch file), which an embroidery computer reads to embroider the design onto the garments.
Location, Size and Quantity of Design are all factors that contribute to the cost of the embroidery. The cost is directly connected to the stitch count and difficulty of a design to embroider. A small left chest design has far fewer stitches than a full back design and therefore will cost less to stitch. Quantity also plays a part in the pricing process.
If you require logo design or have further questions, please contact us to discuss details.